- About Us
- AccuWeather Dynamic Content Now Available
- Ad Council Partners with MediaTile
- Cellular Digital Signage Sales Double
- Corum Digital Corporation expands its digital signage business The MediaTile Company acquisition.
- Days of Paper Signage Numbered
- Digital Signage Best Practices at Globalshop
- Digital Signage Man of the year
- Digital Signage Networks for Brands and Agencies
- Emergency Alert System Added to MediaCast
- Emergency Broadcast Alert System
- Frost & Sullivan Recognizes MediaTile
- LTE ngConnect Program Announced
- Mediacast Digital Signage Software Launched
- Return on Message Methodology
- Return on Message at Digital Signage Expo
- Return on Message for CorpComm
- Rolls-Royce Cellular-based Signage Network
- ng Connect Program Announces "Human Kiosk"
Digital Sign in a Box
Our Digital Sign in a Box line includes everything you need to deploy and manage your informational, educational or promotional broadcast network or a network of interactive displays, quickly and easily. These wide-screen systems are ideal for virtually any environment - from end-caps to corporate offices.
THe Digital Sign in a Box product line is a complete solution, available in 32" and 42" display sizes. Simply connect the display to the included and pre-configured media player, add power, and your network is ready to run. Powered by the MediaCast System, a robust, web-based Content Management System, you can now "get personal" with your viewers and deliver a highly engaging experience.
And, with built-in 3G or 4G cellular-based networking, you can deploy your network virtually anywhere without on-site network infrastructure.
- Complete solution that includes display, media player, networking and integrated MediaCast software
- Commercial grade, high-definition LCD display with optional touch screen
- Media Player fully configured with MediaCast player software (available in Standard or Premium Media Player configurations)
- Built-in internet connection with LAN, cellular-broadband or Wi-Fi support
- Media Player is provided in custom VESA Mount Housing for easy and secure integration with display
- Web-based MediaCast CMS for complete control over your network of displays. Displays are available in landscape and portrait orientations for each
We offer a two-year repair or replace warranty on hardware, plus a 99.9% uptime Service Level Agreement ("SLA") on the MediaCast portal.