- About Us
- AccuWeather Dynamic Content Now Available
- Ad Council Partners with MediaTile
- Cellular Digital Signage Sales Double
- Corum Digital Corporation expands its digital signage business The MediaTile Company acquisition.
- Days of Paper Signage Numbered
- Digital Signage Best Practices at Globalshop
- Digital Signage Man of the year
- Digital Signage Networks for Brands and Agencies
- Emergency Alert System Added to MediaCast
- Emergency Broadcast Alert System
- Frost & Sullivan Recognizes MediaTile
- LTE ngConnect Program Announced
- Mediacast Digital Signage Software Launched
- Return on Message Methodology
- Return on Message at Digital Signage Expo
- Return on Message for CorpComm
- Rolls-Royce Cellular-based Signage Network
- ng Connect Program Announces "Human Kiosk"
Digital Signage Touchscreens
Our digital signage systems are also available in touchscreen configurations. Touchscreens give users the ability to engage directly with your display, and obtain additional information on products or services by touching defined areas of screen.
Touchscreens work with Flash-based files, which are programmed with defined hot-zones. Once a hot zone is pressed by a user, new content, such as a video file or an image, is immediately displayed on the screen.
Network operators can analyze data from their touchscreen devices to gain insight into user interaction, and gather feedback about areas of customer interest. This is a powerful method for performing customer research and business intelligence analysis on your products and services, instantly.