- About Us
- AccuWeather Dynamic Content Now Available
- Ad Council Partners with MediaTile
- Cellular Digital Signage Sales Double
- Corum Digital Corporation expands its digital signage business The MediaTile Company acquisition.
- Days of Paper Signage Numbered
- Digital Signage Best Practices at Globalshop
- Digital Signage Man of the year
- Digital Signage Networks for Brands and Agencies
- Emergency Alert System Added to MediaCast
- Emergency Broadcast Alert System
- Frost & Sullivan Recognizes MediaTile
- LTE ngConnect Program Announced
- Mediacast Digital Signage Software Launched
- Return on Message Methodology
- Return on Message at Digital Signage Expo
- Return on Message for CorpComm
- Rolls-Royce Cellular-based Signage Network
- ng Connect Program Announces "Human Kiosk"
Marketing & Sales Coordinator
This role will be challenged with helping the company improve revenue streams through strong sales business practices, while also developing creative new strategies to engage current and future customers through inbound and outbound marketing. Our Marketing & Sales Coordinator will report directly to the VP of Sales, but will have touch points to all departments in the company.
Who we are
MediaTile is a leader in cloud-based digital signage solutions. Digital signage networks powered by MediaCast are simple to deploy, easy to use, and enable you to achieve your communications goals and ROI faster. Our solutions have garnered customer praise and industry awards for increasing market reach and viewer interaction, while reducing costs and complexities.
The individual best suited for this role should have an interest and experience in:
- Maintaining quality relationships with established and prospective customers and partners.
- Assisting sales and product presentations to various size groups; conduct on-going product training with our customers.
- Understanding sales process and articulate complex business issues.
- Coordinating pipeline and reports through Salesforce.
- Developing great social content that be used as part of lead nurturing programs using the company’s social presence on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and other platforms.
- Delivering product demos and presentations to customers and partners.
- Creating sales collateral, presentations and other tools to be used during the pre-sales stages.
- Completing and responding to RFIs, RFPs and other requests.
- Working with and growing a successful SaaS company a plus, but not a requirement.
If interested, please send us your resume and any other additional information to firstname.lastname@example.org