- About Us
- AccuWeather Dynamic Content Now Available
- Ad Council Partners with MediaTile
- Cellular Digital Signage Sales Double
- Corum Digital Corporation expands its digital signage business The MediaTile Company acquisition.
- Days of Paper Signage Numbered
- Digital Signage Best Practices at Globalshop
- Digital Signage Man of the year
- Digital Signage Networks for Brands and Agencies
- Emergency Alert System Added to MediaCast
- Emergency Broadcast Alert System
- Frost & Sullivan Recognizes MediaTile
- LTE ngConnect Program Announced
- Mediacast Digital Signage Software Launched
- Return on Message Methodology
- Return on Message at Digital Signage Expo
- Return on Message for CorpComm
- Rolls-Royce Cellular-based Signage Network
- ng Connect Program Announces "Human Kiosk"
MediaTile Unveils "Digital Sign in a Box"
Mediatile Unveils "Digital Sign in a Box" at National Retail Federation Convention to Create Turnkey Digital Signage Networks
Comprehensive "Instant Narrowcasting" Solution Eliminates Complexities and Makes Digital Signage Instantly Accessible To More Businesses
NRF 95th Annual Convention & Expo, New York, NY - January, 16, 2006 - The MediaTile Company, the first provider of cellular digital signage networks, today announced and demonstrated Digital-Sign-In-A-Box™ - the first turnkey digital signage network solution that provides retailers, brands and advertisers with an instant jumpstart into the rapidly emerging era of "narrowcasting." The unique promotional system integrates MediaTile "smart sign" digital displays with the state-of-the-art Verizon Wireless (NYSE: VZ) EVDO™ broadband cellular network to instantly reach consumers with compelling multimedia content where they shop at their crucial "point of decision."
"Digital-Sign-In-A-Box is truly a breakthrough for any business facing the complexities of deploying a digital signage network," said Keith Kelsen, President and CEO of MediaTile. "MediaTile's integrated solution simplifies every aspect of creating a narrowcast network. Retailers, advertisers and narrowcasters can use Digital-Sign-In-A-Box to instantly install, instantly connect and instantly update their in-store promotional networks."
With Digital-Sign-In-A-Box, retailers and narrowcasters simply plug a MediaTile digital display into any power outlet and the system is instantly network connected through the Verizon Wireless BroadbandAccess™ network and controlled over the Internet though MediaTile's secure web-based broadcast portal. The system requires no technical expertise, computer configuration or network setup. MediaTile's Digital-Sign-In-A-Box will be demonstrated at the National Retail Federation Convention & Expo at Verizon Wireless Exhibit #145 at Jacob Javits Convention Center on January 16 and 17.
Digital-Sign-In-A-Box includes everything necessary to create a turnkey promotional network:
- Secure web-based broadcast portal for instant control of MediaTile "smart sign" digital displays
- 10" to 47" MediaTile smart signs with built-in cellular EVDO broadband network access for instant connectivity
- Pre-packaged and exclusive video content for immediate downloading and use to jump start a promotional network
- Web-based ordering and automated broadcast portal and display activation with no setup fees
- Channel programs for VARs, Resellers and the new generation of narrowcasters.
"MediaTile's Digital-Sign-In-A-Box eliminates the information technology burden of owning, installing and operating digital signs using Ethernet, satellite or Wi-Fi networking technologies," said Steve Kompolt, President and CEO of KnewTV.com. "With the MediaTile solution, we can now get to market twice as fast."
MediaTile announced the world's first cellular-digital-signage solutions in October, 2004 at the prestigious Demo-Mobile conference. MediaTile's cellular-digital-signage solutions enable companies to deploy an advertising, promotional or educational network without any on-site IT infrastructure, management or support. The company provides a web-based broadcast portal that enables users to easily schedule, deliver and play video promotions to MediaTile Players (digital video signs that look like TVs) to thousands of retail store shelves instantly. The MediaTile solution has been popular with and brand advertisers, retailers and narrowcasters because it can be deployed independently of any on-site network technology or information technology personnel. In December of 2005, the company won an Industry Top-Ten Award from the Digital Signage Forum organization for its unique solution.
For advance information on the Digital-Sign-In-A-Box, please register at www.digitalsigninabox.com. For more information on the MediaTile Broadcast Portal and Cellular-Digital-Signs, please visit www.mediatile.com.
About The MediaTile CompanyMediaTile is the first provider of cellular digital signage networks that are remotely controlled by centralized broadcast portals. The MediaTile patent-pending solution eliminates the number-one barrier for deploying digital signage: costly and complex on-site IT infrastructure. Businesses can now easily and cost-effectively create over-the-air commercial networks to influence millions of consumers where and when they make their purchase decisions and brand choices.