- About Us
- AccuWeather Dynamic Content Now Available
- Ad Council Partners with MediaTile
- Cellular Digital Signage Sales Double
- Corum Digital Corporation expands its digital signage business The MediaTile Company acquisition.
- Days of Paper Signage Numbered
- Digital Signage Best Practices at Globalshop
- Digital Signage Man of the year
- Digital Signage Networks for Brands and Agencies
- Emergency Alert System Added to MediaCast
- Emergency Broadcast Alert System
- Frost & Sullivan Recognizes MediaTile
- LTE ngConnect Program Announced
- Mediacast Digital Signage Software Launched
- Return on Message Methodology
- Return on Message at Digital Signage Expo
- Return on Message for CorpComm
- Rolls-Royce Cellular-based Signage Network
- ng Connect Program Announces "Human Kiosk"
MediaTile Expands Connectivity Options
MediaTile Expands its Cellular Digital Signage Connectivity Options with Cellular-to-Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi, and Satellite IP Network Support
Scotts Valley, California, USA, December 20, 2007. MediaTile today announced that it has expanded the network connectivity options for its popular plug-and-play Digital-Sign-in-a-Box™ signage solutions. MediaTile Digital-Sign-in-a-Box solutions are immediately available with integrated support for a wide variety of networking options that give customers the maximum flexibility in signage placements. Connectivity options now available include the original cellular-broadband support and direct-connect LAN support, and new options for cellular-broadband to Wi-Fi support, satellite-IP support, and standard Wi-Fi support.
“With these new connectivity options, our clients can now select the networking option that is best suited to their specific deployments – even if that means a mixed, or hybrid, network option across locations,” said Keith Kelsen, CEO and Chairman of The MediaTile Company. “No matter what the choice, our customers will continue to benefit from highly integrated solutions that are the most robust and easiest to deploy and operate digital signage networks in the industry.”
The new Cellular-to-Wi-Fi option is expected to be a popular favorite among customers including convenience stores and gas stations that need to add an independent network connection easily at each location, and have multiple displays within a close proximity. This option delivers an independent and secure network, with maximum placement flexibility and a lowest-cost of operation on a sign-by-sign basis.
The new support for site-based Wi-Fi will be beneficial to retailers and companies that already have an on-site network, ready access to network specialists who maintain the LAN, and the necessary bandwidth to support a promotional digital signage broadcast network. Similarly, those customers with the resources to deploy and support a satellite-based IP network environment at each location can also take advantage of MediaTile’s newly introduced Wi-Fi support to connect multiple displays within a close proximity.
About The MediaTile Company
MediaTile is the world’s first provider of cellular-based digital signage networks. MediaTile enables retailers, brands, banks, corporate offices and narrowcasters of all types to deploy and operate digital signage networks in far more places, in much less time, and realize ROI sooner. With our unique and patent-pending cellular-based approach, our award-winning Digital-Sign-in-a-Box and web-based Broadcast Portal, we've made on-site network management, application software, and upgrades a thing of the past. Now you can realize all the advantages of digital signage without any of the headaches. MediaTile products and services are available worldwide through our affiliate offices. For more information visit: www.mediatile.com