- About Us
- AccuWeather Dynamic Content Now Available
- Ad Council Partners with MediaTile
- Cellular Digital Signage Sales Double
- Corum Digital Corporation expands its digital signage business The MediaTile Company acquisition.
- Days of Paper Signage Numbered
- Digital Signage Best Practices at Globalshop
- Digital Signage Man of the year
- Digital Signage Networks for Brands and Agencies
- Emergency Alert System Added to MediaCast
- Emergency Broadcast Alert System
- Frost & Sullivan Recognizes MediaTile
- LTE ngConnect Program Announced
- Mediacast Digital Signage Software Launched
- Return on Message Methodology
- Return on Message at Digital Signage Expo
- Return on Message for CorpComm
- Rolls-Royce Cellular-based Signage Network
- ng Connect Program Announces "Human Kiosk"
Our “Best Practices Content” series is designed to help you understand the challenges of creating content and provide a sustainable program strategy. From the initial planning stage for a digital signage network it is very important to understand the viewing audience. The key is in understanding how to motivate them in the given environment or ecosystem where the message is being delivered.
Based on industry best practices as defined by the Digital Signage [Trade] Association, guidelines are offered for the treatment of advertising, day parting, templates, editorial copy and short vs. long-form segments. Recommendations are given for forming and implementing a content plan. Additionally, the series shows how to enhance the brand experience, using your system to do employee training and more. Understanding dwell time and the importance of average visits per month in relationship to messaging is covered. Examples of how to create a well-planned and balanced playlist, crucial in the overall effectiveness are given.