- About Us
- AccuWeather Dynamic Content Now Available
- Ad Council Partners with MediaTile
- Cellular Digital Signage Sales Double
- Corum Digital Corporation expands its digital signage business The MediaTile Company acquisition.
- Days of Paper Signage Numbered
- Digital Signage Best Practices at Globalshop
- Digital Signage Man of the year
- Digital Signage Networks for Brands and Agencies
- Emergency Alert System Added to MediaCast
- Emergency Broadcast Alert System
- Frost & Sullivan Recognizes MediaTile
- LTE ngConnect Program Announced
- Mediacast Digital Signage Software Launched
- Return on Message Methodology
- Return on Message at Digital Signage Expo
- Return on Message for CorpComm
- Rolls-Royce Cellular-based Signage Network
- ng Connect Program Announces "Human Kiosk"
Every day, more and more schools, colleges and universities are turning to digital signage to inform, educate and alert their campuses. Primarily deployed in common areas such as cafeterias, student lounges, libraries and facility lobbies, these communication networks provide a critical link between campus administrators and the student body and facility. Solutions for Universities and Schools
For day to day operations they provide basic announcements and information about campus activities and events, and to direct foot traffic in the event of construction, building closures or classroom changes. Campus-wide digital signage networks are also essential during campus-wide emergencies including weather alerts, hostile or intrusion-based events, and for other crisis-management situations.
Emergency Alerts Added to MediaCast System: full announcement available here