- About Us
- AccuWeather Dynamic Content Now Available
- Ad Council Partners with MediaTile
- Cellular Digital Signage Sales Double
- Corum Digital Corporation expands its digital signage business The MediaTile Company acquisition.
- Days of Paper Signage Numbered
- Digital Signage Best Practices at Globalshop
- Digital Signage Man of the year
- Digital Signage Networks for Brands and Agencies
- Emergency Alert System Added to MediaCast
- Emergency Broadcast Alert System
- Frost & Sullivan Recognizes MediaTile
- LTE ngConnect Program Announced
- Mediacast Digital Signage Software Launched
- Return on Message Methodology
- Return on Message at Digital Signage Expo
- Return on Message for CorpComm
- Rolls-Royce Cellular-based Signage Network
- ng Connect Program Announces "Human Kiosk"
Digital Signage for Healthcare
Digital signage solutions are a natural fit for healthcare related industries and organizations that are looking to improve communications within their communities or throughout their professional offices.
Ideal for waiting-room areas, lobbies, and self check-in kiosk systems, digital signage can engage, direct and inform patients, freeing up additional staff time. With new technological advances in cellular broadband access, all-in-one systems, and integrated touch-screen displays, digital signage can be easily and securely added and supported throughout a care-facility.
Because HIPAA regulations now state that site-based networks that host patient records cannot be accessed or used by public networks, or networks that extend beyond the LAN, using an integrated cellular-based digital signage solution is an ideal option.